Sunday, June 12, 2011

Urangan to Bundaberg (13th June)

After a bit of a cold and weekend in Urangan the forecast for this week is looking GOOD!
We are currently sailing to Bundaberg with a light southerly, blue skies and it is getting warmer.
Great to see Carlton get a big win yesterday and move into third on the ladder - GO BLUES!!!

If the weather gods are kind to us (and the forecast is telling us that they will be) then the plan is to leave Bundy early tomorrow morning (so no we won't be battling the Bundy Bear!) and head out to Lady Musgrove for a few days which means coral and snorkeling :).  Again depending on the weather we then have a few options including Fitzroy Reef and North West Island and may then head directly to the Keppel's and give Gladstone a miss.  If Plan A is successful then we probably wont have internet or mobile access for a while but will update the Blog as soon as we get a chance as we should have some exciting stories and hopefully a good photo or two.

So far this morning we have seen a huge Green Turtle which was having a bit of a snooze on the surface until we rudely interrupted!

No comments:

Post a Comment